Bitindi Chain is an EVM compatible chain for DeFi with BPoC consensus.
If you’re looking for things you can do with Bitindi, check out the Bitindi Ecosystem.
Build on Bitindi
Validators are essential to the Bitindi ecosystem.
Learn how to stake your Bitindi tokens and vote for validators. Highly technical users may also participate in validator elections to have a chance of becoming a paid block producer.
Bitindi is fast, scalable, has low transaction costs and does no wasteful mining.
Bitindi chain features next-gen blockchain technology, utilizing BPos (Proof of Stake), extensible EVM and state of the art cryptography.
Introduction to the Bitindi Platform
The Bitindi Platform is a unified infrastructure platform based on the technical, traffic and ecological resources, and will be gradually open to the blockchain industry. It will make the construction of decentralized applications more efficient and cost-effective, and provide comprehensive empowerment in aspects of promotion, traffic, and resources. The Bitindi Platform is an EVM compatible blockchain who solves the biggest problem of Dapp industry. The Bitindi Platform will provide global developers with series of diverse innovative facilities and services.
Solving market’s biggest problem
Decentralized applications (Dapps) running on any blockchain contribute to the biggest use case of the blockchain industry. These Dapps are heavily sabotaged by the traditional blockchain’s transaction speed. This really does not let heavy Dapps like gaming, metaverse, NFTs, etc. to function as their full potential. The traditional blockchain simply can not provide the transaction speed that they need. That is the reason why these types of Dapps can decide to move away from blockchain altogether and adopt a centralised web application approach. Our blockchain solves this problem by having a high TPS capacity using the mighty BPoS consensus mechanism. Apart from this, our blockchain also heavily emphasises the security of the network through the network of the validators responsible for confirming the transactions. The speed and security will create huge advantages for the Dapps, so they can carry on their innovative development in the blockchain ecosystem.
To empower the decentralised applications (Dapps) ecosystem
Bitindi’s vision is not only to be the best public blockchain, but also to focus on the discovery and support of high-potential developers and innovative projects. Relying on the world’s largest trading ecosystem, Bitindi is committed to becoming the birthplace of innovative technologies and innovative businesses, and building a complete ecological loop of technology development, application promotion, and trading.
TPS: 2000+ Average block interval: 3s Consensus Mechanism BPoS consensus mechanism: it has the characteristics of low transaction cost, low transaction delay, and high transaction concurrency.
The maximum number of validators supported is 21.
The endogenous token on the chain is $BNI; the transactions consume $BNI as gas fee.
Miners pledge $BNI to become validator nodes. The reward of nodes is gas fee, which is distributed according to the mortgage proportion.
Assets such as ETH, BNB and stable coins can be mapped to Bitindi by an asset bridge. The realization method is to lock a certain amount of tokens on the original chain then generate a corresponding number of tokens on Bitindi.
Bitindi encourages developers to provide more decentralized cross-chain solution.
Bitindi Technical Characteristics
- An open and decentralized network to maintain the security of the network and assets.
- Support the programmability of EVM, the compatibility of smart contracts to reduce development or migration costs.
- Meta-transaction function: gas fee reduction, effectively reducing the cost of developers and users on the chain.
- Support cross-chain asset transfer to optimize users’ experience.
Support Plan of Bitindi
- Bitindi will set up a special fund to invest, support and incentivize high-potential developers.
- Bitindi will launch a variety of developer activities and competitions to discover and fund potential developers.
- In order to reduce the cost of users on Bitindi Dapp, the Bitindi meta transaction function will reduce the gas fee of users holding $BNI in a step-wise manner.
Bitindi will strongly support the development of Bitindi ecosystem:
- Provide traffic entrance for high-quality Dapp on Bitindi.
- After running successfully on Bitindi, high-quality projects can submit token listing application to Bitindi trading platform, and can be listed on it if they meet the listing standards.
- Projects or developers that have received investment and support from Bitindi have not only the opportunity to get official news report, but also can apply for marketing service packages and promote their projects globally.
- High-quality projects can participate in Bitindi foundation roadshows for free.
- Bitindi will open up ecological resources to high-potential developers, matching the win-win cooperation between developers and our ecological partners.
Interact with Us on Social Media
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@bitindichain
- Telegram (Group)： https://t.me/bitindi
- Telegram (Channel)： https://t.me/bitindichain
- Github: https://github.com/bitindi
- Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitindi
All users and developers can participate in the current test environment and subsequent stages of Bitindi for free, and there is no charging scenario. All users must distinguish the test environment from the Mainnet. The assets generated in the test environment have no value. Be aware of counterfeit currency fraud. Bitindi announces authorization, promotion and other collaborations only through the official social media platform. Developers and users should check carefully to avoid losses. Do not misread the official website (bitindi.org), and be cautious with private key phishing.
Bitindi vs legacy chains
|Consensus algorithm||Proof of Waste||Proof of Waste||Proof of Stake (BPos)|
|Energy consumption||More than Poland||More than Austria||Less than a Laptop|
|Transaction finality||3600+ seconds||600+ seconds||3 seconds|
|Block time||~600 seconds||~17 seconds||2 seconds|
|Throughput||7 tps||14 tps||2500 tps|
|Smart contracts||No||Yes, EVM||Yes, EVM|